Sunday, November 30, 2008

CAN YOU ASSIST?

Dear Friend,

I've requested that you join my tree of friends on Good Tree, a network of people interested

in making positive differences in the world. With Good Tree you can customize your profile,

share your photos, and connect with others in your community and across the globe Greetings

my name is John Fisher, I work under Carlos Moreno as fund manager with Fidelity investment

UK, the World Largest Funds Management Company with over $4.2Trillion Capital Investment. I

handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extract 1.2% Excess Maximum

Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Magellan Capital Funds

deposit, on this note, the total sum of 5.5 million GBP has been diverted into sundry

accounts awaiting claims, representing the 1.2% Excess return capital funds from the

Investor capital Project for 2007/2008 [.EMRCP] I need urgently a reliable and trustworthy

person that can work out this deal with me so that we can claim the funds as mentioned above

as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Magellan Capital funds.

There is no risk attached as these funds in question can never be detected nor traced, I

have worked out the strategies and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of

our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches, if you will adopt this condition as mention

hereunder. If interested, You are required to forward to me immediately your profile so that

an accredited attorney based in UK whom I will pay, will do name search in their chamber of

commerce and register for us a fictitious company by proxy with your name as president /CEO

of the new company which also will be fictitiously affiliated to our Fidelity investment UK

all for the easy undetectable diverting out of the entire funds as mentioned which will be

deleted as soon as we are done with the deal, once that is done, you will contact a bank

which I will give you the name in UK and a merchant account will be setup for you /online

and you will be made the sole signatory to the account where the whole lot extracted as

mentioned will be channeled into I have made up my mind,that Our sharing ratio should be

70:30 If you are interested, kindly reply back or give me your direct telephone numbers for

discussion of this deal in further details, but if not please ignore this letter and respect

my trust in you by not exposing this deal.

Sincerely Yours.

John Bill
+44 703 186 4627

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.


Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)