Friday, April 24, 2009

GREETING'S

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Wong Soong working with Hong Leong Bank Branch, I have a business transaction to share with you, for a while now some fund had been lying in my branch worth the sum of US$10,800,000.00, I need your assistance to enable the fund to be transferred to you in your country for investment purpose, if you are interested do get back to me with the following listed information below.

Your full name: _________ Contact address: ________ Occupation: _________ Country: _________ Age: __________ Contact number: _____________

Through my personal email address: woongsoong@gmail.com, for more details and to facilitate the process of the transfer of the fund. Expecting your urgent response, take care and have a nice day.


Kindest Regards,
Mr. Wong Soong

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.


Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)