Friday, June 19, 2009

Urgent Transfer

Deutsche Bank AG London
Winchester House
1 Great Winchester Street
London
EC2N 2DB UK

Dear

My name is Mr. Donald Wolf; I work in the Int. Operation Department in a Bank here in UK .My partner and I want to transfer out fund from our bank here in London, and the fund is of clean origin.

The owner of the money is a foreigner, a program leader. Until his death, The Late Mr. John Shumedja, has a huge investment here in the London and all over the world, as a matter of fact he has the sum of 12,000,000,00 �GBP (twelve million British Pounds) in his account here in London, which is held with our bank.

We want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I
don't know any foreigner whom I can trust, I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we do not know ourselves before, but be sure that it's real and a genuine transaction

I was on an annual routine inspection when I discovered about this dormant domiciliary account with a balance of (12M �GBP) on further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has passed away (dead) leaving no beneficiary to the account. The bank will approve this money to any foreigner with legal claims, because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner. I am certainly sure that nobody will come again for the claim of this money. A foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction. I will provide all necessary information/documents needed in order to claim this money, hoping in God that you will never let me down now and in the future.

Regards
Mr. Donald

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.


Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)