Thursday, June 4, 2009

From Mr. Glenn Adamson

From Mr. Glenn Adamson

My name is Mr. Glenn Adamson, an External Auditor working in a Prime Bank in UK here .

My proposal is that, during our last auditing I discovered a dormant account, with a balance of £52,000,000.00 (Fifty Two Million Pounds Sterling). From my investigation, the owner of the said account, a foreigner by name Mr.John Shumejda. After going into deeply investigation I found out that Mr.John Shumejda died on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash. For more details visit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm

Upon the successful transfer of the fund to your account, you will be given 45% of the total amount while 55% will be for me. If you are interested, kindly get back to me as soon as possible so I can advice you on how to proceed for the successful transfer of the Fund in your account without any suspicious.

Warm Regards,

Mr. Glenn Adamson
+44-7902793777
You can get me direct in any of this email

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.


Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)